5 Step Video Guide – Build an Enterprise grade App in 30 minutes.
Enterprise Software has evolved over the years. The promise of BPM & RAD platforms had always been to provide control to the business users.
Ironically, that never materialized. Large enterprises constantly invest heavily on their respective BPM and RAD platforms.
Here is a simple tutorial video on how you can build an enterprise-grade business application with iLeap.
The example we have taken is for Life Business of an Insurance Company. The objective is to showcase the complexity of the application; the same can be applied to other industries and application functions.
Five Building Blocks for an Enterprise grade Business Application
- Data Model – Define a data structure which the application will use to capture, present and process data.
- UX – Design the user interface that the user interacts with.
- Business Rules – Define rules which the application needs to follow and can be changed on-demand.
- Business Process -Define flow of work between users, systems and applications.
- Reports – Design reports, Configure BAM and monitor using Dashboards for better decision making and course correction.